A.S. & A.P. is constantly in contact with many hotels around the airport as well as in the city center of Amsterdam to monitor the need for crew accommodation of the different airlines arriving at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
Monitoring the different rates available at the different hotels A.S. & A.P. is able to secure the best rates for your operational crew including dedicated transportation from and to the Airport.
In my previous career I have worked for InterContinental Hotels Group where I was in charge of managing crew contracts for KLM, Martinair, Czech Airlines SN Brussels Airlines and Cargolux.
Due to the volume A.S. & A.P. is booking at hotels at the airport as well as in the city of Amsterdam together with the expertise of crew accommodation, many hotels contact A.S. & A.P. to assist them in securing crew accommodation contracts.
In case you wish to receive a non-committal quote for your current or new crew hotel please send your e-mail to email@example.com
Please note that for Ad-Hoc crew requests A.S. & A.P. is able to quote you the sharpest rates in the market based on the volume A.S. & A.P. brings to the Amsterdam Airport hotels as well as a very low commission percentage A.S. & A.P.is charging the hotels for its services.
Additional services offered by A.S. & A.P. with regards to crew accommodation is:
– Meeting and assisting your crew accommodation manager while in Amsterdam
– Organizing site inspections
– Preparing the hotels for the site inspections
– Assisting the hotels to meet the deadlines set by the Airlines
– Contracting crew transportation
– In house training at the selected hotel
– Assistance during booking process
– Communication with hotels in regards to schedule and or aircraft changes
– Assisting airlines with their simulator bookings/changes.
No additional fees are charged to the Airline for above mentioned services.